Technical Assistance for Classroom, Viewing, and Presentation Rooms
- Request additional equipment, such as a document camera, when filling out the room request form
- For assistance with technology in viewing rooms, contact the Circulation Desk or call 974-4473.
Library Instruction Rooms
- Request software installations or changes to instructional laptops at least one week in advance
- For assistance with technology in viewing rooms, contact:
- To schedule SMART Board or Videoconferencing training or to reserve the Practice Presentation Room, complete the reservation form. Allow 1 hour for training.
- For assistance with technology in the Practice Presentation Room (236, Commons South) or Martha L. King Room (220C, Commons North), contact the OIT HelpDesk at 974-9900.