Hoskins Storage / Closed Stacks
The Hoskins Library Storage Reading Room provides library patrons scheduled and walk-in access to storage materials. It is designed for on-site use when it is necessary to use a number of volumes of a print series or many reels of microfilm.
Monday - Friday: 12:00 - 4:00 and by appointment
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Request Storage Materials: Storage Reading Room also provides delivery, pick-up, and email scans of storage materials, all at no charge.
- For UT campus delivery or library pick-up: Use the Libraries Catalog Request: Item Pickup or Delivery link in the Libraries Catalog.
- For desktop delivery of articles and chapters: Use the Libraries Catalog Request: Article or Chapter Scan link.
- For members of the general public: use this online form for library pick-up.
Storage Reading Room Services
- Materials Paging and Checkout
- Desktop Delivery from Print and Microformat Collections
- Microfilm Reader/Printers and Scanners
- A.M. Appointments: Request Access to the SRR During Weekday Mornings
Storage Reading Room
200 Hoskins Library
1401 Cumberland Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37996